Monday, November 28, 2011, 4:35 AM

People used to ask me are you happy?

I can really answer without the slightest hesitation 'yes I am!'

But now if you ask me are u happy?

I will answer you 'no, I'm not'

When we get old we want more.

Today a few kid was playing outside my shop, they can laugh so loud because of nothing.

Why can't we? Why can't we appreciate with what we have now? Why can't we be setisfied?

Isit so hard for us to laugh out loud?

28-11-2011




So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Alan.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

kiang

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.